Enom and WHMCS

olliedog

Hi

can someone point me in the right direction, ive setup Enom as my registrar and for domains when paid for to automatically register, when tested i did get the ip error message, but a search on here and i found the solution, Enom have now added my ip to their live system, but when i test now, my new hosting account in WHMCS is created but the domain is not registered, ive checked the username and password are correct, have i missed something

thanks

Andy

I had this issue. Are you trying to register domains that requires the user to state their reason for a domain? Such as personal, business etc. I had this issue when trying to register co.uk domains through WHMCS and Enom. I have dedicated servers with 5 different IPs and I had that wrong as well! Make sure the IP is correct too.

Any errors will be recorded in the To-Do list or under Utilities > Activity Log.

Hi John

ive checked the logs for errors, the to do list is empty, and the last entry in the log is email sent to andy invoice payment confirmation, it looks like its nor even tried to contact enom, any idea's?

Andy

You do not say what the type of domain that you are registering is. However, as briefly alluded to, UK names are handled in an awkward way by Enom. Unlike a lot of registrars, Enom do not register them in a live environment. If the order isn’t showing as registered, it may be that delay which is what you are seeing.:neutral:

If its another TLD then maybe the problem is different. :)

• WHMCS Support Manager

If you have selected enom from the auto-register option for .co.uk's under Setup > Domain Pricing then you should see "Running Automatic Domain Registration on Payment" after the invoice was paid.

If not, it might be worth opening a ticket with your admin login details and a domain name we can register to reproduce the error.