Allow Clients to Set Default Payment Method

Excel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments, web2008!

We found a small bug that prevented proper credit card detection on a user's profile. Please use this new version 1.2.1 instead.

v1.2.1 - June 21, 2010 - Bug Fixes
[+] hides terminated/cancelled/fraud packages from view (template-adjustable)
[-] fix credit card detection on profile

Both ionCube and Zend encoded versions are attached below for your convenience. Users with Unencoded Licenses will be sent the new version by email.

Here are some new screenshots for the script:

2eajc5w.png

----

1qhp3d.png

----

spbupz.png

For a limited time, you can obtain the fully commented UNENCODED version for only $19. The coupon code to use during checkout at https://clients.excellenthost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=34 is "EXCEL19"

Suggestions, comments, questions? Please post here!

set_payment_method_v1.21_ioncube.zip

set_payment_method_v1.21_zend.zip

Edited by Excel

Just as i install a update comes out :-P

Has both files been edited or just the .php file ?

Cheers

Just the PHP file :) We sent you an email with the updated file. If you already customized your code, let us know on the ticket and we can tell you the exact line numbers that were changed.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Excel for the Ioncube encrypted version. I am giving your code a shot here in just a few minutes! =]

Hope it's working well for you :)

The unencoded special is still on, at least until the mid-July.

I have just installed this following the install instructions to the letter and it gives me a blank white screen each time I go to visit paymentmethod.php?action=select

Not sure why as its encrypted and it simply wont work for me. Im on v4.2 of WHMCS

Hi,

Please make sure to upload the encoded php file using BINARY mode in your FTP client. I just tried with the same 1.2.1 release I posted before (both Ioncube and Zend versions) and made sure the Transfer Type was set to Binary mode, and it worked fine without any issues. Otherwise, allowing "Auto" or "ASCII" uploading would break the encoding and load a white screen (you can find the exact error by enabling debug mode in your WHMCS config file)

Please report back results. The encoded release should be fully functional, so I'd be happy to resolve any potential issues.

I'm running into one problem so far, otherwise, the installation was a breeze

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in /home/psyberho/public_html/portal/templates/portal/paymentmethod.tpl line 18]: [plugin] modifier 'lower' is not implemented (core.load_plugins.php, line 118) in /home/psyberho/public_html/portal/includes/smarty/Smarty.class.php  on line 1093

I've checked the plugins directory, and it's not there, and for some reason I can't find it on smarty's website.

Rather noobish question I know..

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I've uploaded the zip on my whmcs server.

the paymentmethod.php gives me an Error 500.

Can u please help me ?.

Regards.

Please check your Apache Error Log and let me know what the error says. Also make sure when you uploaded the script, the CHMOD permissions for the files are set to 0644 (recommended) or 0755 only.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, sorry about the above message I have read and downloaded the free script. However I'm having an issue:

When I Click the " Set Default Payment Method" it takes me to a page where it says that the link is broken. I have installed v1.2 of the script, and uploaded files in binary mode. I have followed instructions to change the files. I also downloaded the smarty _modifier_lower.zip file and uploaded it in binary mode and I'm still getting the broken link error.

Can I get some help to get this fixed? Thank you.

Ok, sorry about the above message I have read and downloaded the free script. However I'm having an issue:

When I Click the " Set Default Payment Method" it takes me to a page where it says that the link is broken. I have installed v1.2 of the script, and uploaded files in binary mode. I have followed instructions to change the files. I also downloaded the smarty _modifier_lower.zip file and uploaded it in binary mode and I'm still getting the broken link error.

Can I get some help to get this fixed? Thank you.

Ok, I made it work, apparently my Filezilla was having problems when uploading files in binary mode. Now the script is working but there is something else going on.

When I click on "Change Credit Card Details" nothing happens. It simply takes me to my "client area". It doesn't ask me to change my credit card details and I don't know why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and sorry for all the messages.

The latest version is actually v1.2.1, please make sure to get it from here: http://forum.whmcs.com/showpost.php?p=153330&postcount=27

Ok, I made it work, apparently my Filezilla was having problems when uploading files in binary mode. Now the script is working but there is something else going on.

When I click on "Change Credit Card Details" nothing happens. It simply takes me to my "client area". It doesn't ask me to change my credit card details and I don't know why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and sorry for all the messages.

Do you have a credit card module enabled? Which payment gateway? What link is the Change Credit Card Details pointing to?

By the way, does any one have any feature requests or suggestions for the next release? Please post it here

Edited by Excel