MyDomains: Enhanced My Domains Manager

mydomains_logo.gif

Our newest addon for WHMCS is MyDomains which replaces the standard WHMCS "My Domains" area with an organized, easy-to-navigate domain manager. The MyDomains addon empowers your clients with a full-featured, enhanced domain management center that groups domains together by top level domain (tld), enables your clients to sort the domains list by any field, and it offers them a one-click access to the WHMCS domain management page. MyDomains makes the perfect compliment to our MyProducts add-on too.

MyDomains Key Features

• Groups domains together by TLD.
  • Every column in the domain list is completely sortable.
  • Command bar for quick access to domain details including 1-click renewal and DNS management.
  • Shows term of registration, expiration date, and next due date.
  • Retains the familiar layout that clients are used to.
  • Uses original WHMCS color-coding for product status.
  • Uses identically-named URI variables for compatibility with other WHMCS modifications.
  • Login-redirection feature allows clients who are not logged and are shown a login box by WHMCS to be redirected back to their domains list after successful authentication.
  • Full source code; MyDomains only comes in a developer license!
  • No annual maintanance or support renewals; support is including until WHMCS v5 is released!

A complete list of all included features and a client-side product tour with screenshots can be found here. MyDomains can be seen in action at our site here.

Pricing & Ordering:

• MyDomains Developer 1.0 (w/ full source) $15.99

This is an owned license and includes support and updates until WHMCS v5 is released.

domain_list_sm.jpg

• 1 year later...

Did the developer answer your question was wondering because I asked about another product and they never answered me and I wanted this product but very Leary of buying due to not be answered on other product.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does not work properly and neither he who made able to make it work in my whmcs.

I feel ashamed to have this add on to the official site of whmcs.

Does not support the site and send email when the answers after 4-6 days.

I wish I could get my money back.

• 1 month later...

Boardoo is gone. The domain expired and it was never renewed. Another fly-by whmcs addon developer...

Opps looks like he got it back.... but I still wouldn't get anything from them. They get your money but zero support.

Edited by sgrayban

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...