vBLink 2.1 :: Forum Integration Suite for vBulletin 3 & 4 Released

Just about to send a dispute too, trying to reinstall and getting issues.

The query to vBulletin returned HTTP status code: 401

That is on vb settings. I know the url is correct. and password protection is removed from both directories.

I need this set up within the next 3 days. It was working B4 but now isn't. Only thing we have done is upgrade vbulletin.

I bought the most expensive package, please respond ASAP.

Thanks,

Tom

Well i'm guessing its because of the vbulletin upgrade. Since their website is running v4.02

so really, this addon works on 4.02 but not 4.03+

Last Activity 05-06-2010 03:37 PM

Seems he was last online then on his own website, hopefully he gets online again soon. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought vBLink Developer 2.1 for vBulletin 3 (full source) $119.99 a month ago and it works great (my site is vb3) upon the day of install the coder was prompt and fixed one issue (there were no other problems)

Also, I shut off and removed normal forum sign-up and login on the vbulletin pages...as I wanted sign-up and login only to be done via WHMCS only. Works great.

Once a new client creates their whmcs account, (my whmcs its called operations/ the forum account is also created and synced so when they login to their whmcs they are also logged into my discussion section (vb forum).... it works GREAT....

..... HOWEVER I found a link on the whmcs side of vblink that is redirected incorrectly, seen here (if someone happens across this page) http://zmiservices.com/operations/forum.php?signup=1280962260 if you click on 'Visit Our Discussion Area' in the label to the right, it goes to my main index page not the discussion.php page as it should.

Please note that the vblink files are 'many and very complicated', so finding how to change this link redirect myself is impossible.

I have begged, pleaded for help 3 times just to change that link since the vblink script is complex its impossible to find what needs to changed unless you're the coder and know where it is... NO RESPONSE in my support ticket.

I'm not unreasonable but I expect support especially when I PAID FOR IT! So I was going to purchase other modules from boardoo BUT I will not due to lack of support. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the whole development package open, and it is giving an error if someone wants to send tetar test and troubleshoot. I'll open a call requesting again if not supported will distribute to all here that package.

I'm tired of being called opening and wait for nothing.

Excuse the English, translation by google

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

remains the same, several so-called open and nothing is going to buy my 1 year and no support, I now know that was robbed.

I am looking for my advodago here in Brazil to see what I can do with them there on their parents, because if this would be in jail now.

are a rogue even ...

Do not buy their products or will lose their money too ...

Excuse the bad English translation by google

• 4 weeks later...

I am wondering if anyone has managed to get the current 2.1.0 release workign with whmcs 4.4?

I have it essentially all working but the Manage Accounts | Manage Admins sections dont populate the dropdown list with the email addresses from vBulletin

I have given up on getting support from Boardoo for it.. because yet again it seems they have done what they previously did and have just dissapeared again...

• 2 weeks later...

I had our techs debug the module and it turns out that other than a few bad urls and coding errors the only real issue is the ajax in the admin will not work in the latest version

Turn off the ajax functionality and it started working for us :)

• 2 months later...

We are in the same boat no support from them and the licensing server stopped working anybody got a copy of the working code. We have a right to it because we purchased, and they are not providing any support. Willing to pay something for the persons time. We would just like to get our forums linked up with and working whmcs again.