Cpanel/WHM import

Although I have named the packages the same as what is in WHM, when I import I Can see all of the domains etc. , But they are in green, indicating that " Indicates a Package that doesn't exist in WHMCS so cannot be imported"

I click on the package and try and import, but It fails..

What am I missing?

Thank you

Indicates a Package that doesn't exist in WHMCS

cPanel_Import_Script

Common Errors

Import Failed - This error occurs when an account cannot be assigned to a package in WHMCS. This happens when there is no package setup for the WHM Package Name in WHMCS. Before performing an import, you must ensure you have setup all the packages in use on the server by accounts you are wanting to import on a package in WHMCS. To do this, go to Configuration > Products/Services, create or edit an existing product and enter the WHM Package Name such as "demohost_Starter" in the Package Name field on the modules settings tab.

I was told by hosting company to setup the server key and input into the hash/key area..

that brought me a message saying

No accounts found check server login details if there should be some..

I have the correct package names in as what is in WHM.

what am I missing ?

• 2 weeks later...
I understand the error.. But again, I have the same name in WHM as in WHMCS.

exactly the same as in my example hosti_standard that is one of the names as it is written in WHM....

i got the same problem i checked that it is the same name in WHM and WHMCS but noway :(

the name of package on WHM are q5hostin_STANDARD For example, i use it with no change when i add a product in WHMCS but it doesn't work , the page still loading but nothing happen when i submit a synchronization. :(

freezer, try this

1. in your administrators panel go to SETUP>SERVERS

2. are you trying to import from another server?

3. do you see any servers listed?

4. if server(s) is/are listed, do you see WHM button to right of listing column?

get back by responding to my questions and we can proceed from there.

freezer, try this

4. if server(s) is/are listed, do you see WHM button to right of listing column?

get back by responding to my questions and we can proceed from there.

there is only one listed server "cheetah" and in the right there is a WHM Button when i click on it it opens my WHM panel

screen1.jpg

Edited by freezer
screen

I made the mistake of originally putting the package name from WHM into WHMCS on the Product details tab under the Product Name Field. I then realised that the product name from WHM must be placed under the Module Settings Tab under WHM Package Name

The field under Product Details Tab is a friendly name as you want it to appear on your website and the other issue I had was t be careful of spaces as they messed things up a little for me.

Not sure if thats any help Freezer

• 2 weeks later...
I made the mistake of originally putting the package name from WHM into WHMCS on the Product details tab under the Product Name Field. I then realised that the product name from WHM must be placed under the Module Settings Tab under WHM Package Name

The field under Product Details Tab is a friendly name as you want it to appear on your website and the other issue I had was t be careful of spaces as they messed things up a little for me.

Not sure if thats any help Freezer

Thank you!!!! that was the problem I was having..

I'll post another question.

Does anyone know why my nameservers and control panel information is blank in the new signup email?

• 2 months later...

Pls someone help.

I have this error:

Connection Error

Couldn't resolve host '' (Code 6) - Check IP/Blocked Firewall Ports

I have all this set:

and could get to whm from the button, but when I clik "get account list" the error shows instead. i've checked everything from the cpanel and whm, i don't know what am doing wrong.

• 13 years later...