Paypal IPN not triggering invoice as paid

greenhosts

Hi all,

wondering if anyone can help.

I've recently set up WHMCS on my site, and it pretty much all works. Except that when I place an order, and pay through paypal, the invoice remains 'unpaid'

I've enabled IPN in paypal, and looking in it's history it seems to have sucessfully made the call (and the payment came in totally fine) but something in WHMCS didn't register the payment.

If anyone can make any suggestions that would be great. Cheers

Jon

Just to add some more to this one. I've fixed a few other things, and it's now half working. The system automatically setups the hosting account, and sends me an email saying 'The order placed for testsite.com has received its first payment and has been automatically setup, and the user gets the emailing telling them their account has been set up

But their invoice is still marked as unpaid...

so the IPN is working, but it's just not quite doing everything it's supposed to.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the help. All seems to be working now

What was the fix? My installation of WHMCS has been suffering the same problem recently....

Edit: think i found the culprit. The PayPal IPN notification was picked up by a mod_security rule match.

Edited by webolution
Solved....hopefully.