[NOT A BUG] IWHMCS not loading

HostOrca

First off, I really like the new iPhone app.

I have set it up and can view the frontpage, and client details etc., so I'm assuming it must be setup correctly.

In Support Tickets:

It displays the department list ok

it displays the different statuses (open, answered, closed etc.,), with the number of tickets in them

You then click on (for example), Open, the next screen shows with the "Loading" message, then just stays like that saying "Loading", does not show the tickets etc.

In Billing:

Shows the different statuses (Pending, Active, Suspended etc.,), with the corrosponding number in each.

Select (for example), Active, and the next screen shows "Loading", and just hangs like that.

I am assuming that this is a bug seeing as I can view all the other information etc.

According to my whmcs install I had it set as utf-8 already. I'll check to see if it's a server/database problem.

Found out that if I go into another department and view closed tickets they work. The billing issue, and the one department issue remains. Once I get a chance to check the database/server, I'll let you know.

Hating the iPhone application so far Matt.

The phone keeps shutting the application down, Cannot view activity logs or do anything.

I can open it and search etc, Click tabs, Click on another within the tab it closes.

So annoying.

You need to enter your access details appropriately first.

I've not had the app close itself down once JetWash, what version of the iPhone are you using?

Agreed, make sure your OS is up to date on the iPhone.

frontpage is only loading to me and notting more

The front page and the "More" tab are free, you have to have the iPhone addon purchased to access anything else.

As far as the charset issue, we had this issue and once you change your charset, go into the currency settings and re-submit them with the proper currency symbol.

You need to enter your access details appropriately first.

Agreed, make sure your OS is up to date on the iPhone.

The front page and the "More" tab are free, you have to have the iPhone addon purchased to access anything else.

As far as the charset issue, we had this issue and once you change your charset, go into the currency settings and re-submit them with the proper currency symbol.

i have paid for this app and it is not working