WHMCS, QB and Merchant Services

tankdog

I have been running the books for a company for the past year, and we have done most of the income/expenses through bank accounts and Paypal. We've been using QB despite the fact that it doesn't exactly play nicely with Paypal.

We just started a second company, and will be using WHMCS for billing, invoicing, etc. We are in the process of getting this all set up, and I am trying to make sure everything integrates as smoothly as possible before purchasing expensive software (QB Pro, for example). Does anyone have any suggestions as to which Merchant Services to use for Credit Card processing that works with both WHMCS as well as Quickbooks?

I am signed up to do the beta testing for the WHMCS to QB integration (thank you Keith Palmer, you are awesome!), but I am guessing that I would still need import the merchant services fees and information. Or can you tell me if the Paypal fees and information show up in WHMCS?

Any advice or insight would be much appreciated. QB is currently not on my Nice list for this Christmas.

Thank you for your help!

Shelby Dillon