How familiar are you with AWS? Are you interested in a redundant setup? As a side note, Azure is much more expensive for smaller set ups. We are Microsoft Partners and use Azure also. I am not familiar with Google Cloud. AWS has worked great for us for our WHMCS website.
Since 2014 our WHMCS has run on AWS in an ultra-secure, redundant architecture. I am hoping that we can discuss tips or share ideas with others that are interested in doing the same.
In 2014 a hacker broke into our cPanel on the server were we had WHMCS. Worst two weeks of my hosting / network admin career! We moved to AWS and set up a redundant architecture. No more cPanel and no more unscheduled down-time. 🙂 I like sleeping at night. 😉 This year we took it up a level and now have WHMCS auto-scaling on AWS elastic beanstalk. It does require some planning to make it work, but it is worth it.
Is anyone interested in helping me write a hook?
I need to have "new registrations / client adds" also added to an additional system.
Please give me an idea of your rates or terms.
Thank you,
- Joshua