WHMCS(PM) v1.1 Releases

Hi,

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that it would be a good idea to have pre-defined tasks. Most projects have the same tasks in a cycle. It would be nice to have the option to add an existing pre-defined task or create a new one.

Thanks

Edited by arivera71
spelling

• 1 month later...

Greetings,

I was wondering if you have a release date planned? I'm using the latest version of WHMCS and I purchased your product but haven't installed it yet because I'm not sure how compatible with the latest version of WHMCS your plugin is and would like to avoid possible problems from attempting to upgrade.

Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It`s so bad, when a good module/addon is released; sold often enough to earn a lot and after a while development stopped, without any interest in the clients. I bought WHMCSLive, what turned also into a waste of money. I will only buy now modules what are more than two years on the market with good support on their homepage (plus community forum).

My suggestions for nearly all problems and enhancements:

I use now WHMCS together with Joomla 1.5 bridged using JWHMCS. JWHMCS is really a good bridge and their developers support is great! Steven and his Team offers professional support and looking after customers problems and wishes; They answered all and helped me with every problem what happen.

Why not use this component together with Joomla and install any forum, any project management software, ... - Nearly all is available for Joomla and works great. I use project forge for Joomla - Free, good and really powerfull. A idea for everybody to go with JWHMCS and nearly all addon-problems are solved!

I agree. I don't just walk away on my customers and cna't understand why anyone would do this. However, Datahosts could have been a one-man show and sometihng could have happened to this person. My feedback to anyone; get a team to support you because you never know when you're not going to be there.

The Joomla option seems great but i don't think we'll be taking that route since it's just another installation and another thing to learn.

I'm considering developing my own Project Management tool. One that works with the support system so clients can request changes to their website (this is how we use it) and automatically create a ticket and a new project under their account. I am not sure if I will move forward with this yet but if I do it will be free and the code available for everyone.

I don't make my money with WHMCS I use it to collect - my intention is to streamline my business processes and hope you can benefit from it too.

• 3 months later...

Is there still interest in a Project Management addon? I have created a WHMCSPM clone and am close to a public release. Because it is a clone of WHMCSPM, it will have the same functionality and look and feel. Please tell me what features if any you would like to see in my release.

I will create a new thread soon and the product will be called WHMCSPM2