Admin area header removal

PPH

Why can't this be templated as well? Be fairly simple to make it a header and footer kind of setup, such as W*MAP has. Core file still protected, but skinned to resemble the rest of the application. Call it wishful thinking. ;)

After all, it's a lot of wasted space with a large header like that. Doesn't serve a purpose in this case. Or how about like Kayako did in the 2x series and make the entire thing collapsible?

Why can't this be templated as well? Be fairly simple to make it a header and footer kind of setup, such as W*MAP has. Core file still protected, but skinned to resemble the rest of the application. Call it wishful thinking. ;)

After all, it's a lot of wasted space with a large header like that. Doesn't serve a purpose in this case. Or how about like Kayako did in the 2x series and make the entire thing collapsible?

Its not wasted space as that area is what is used for the quick search. =P

Its not wasted space as that area is what is used for the quick search. =P

Ahhh I see said the blindman :oops: , I haven't tried the quick search feature... so is it possible to make the header area 30 px to allow for the quick search when used? I believe that is about the size the quick search needs. Or maybe make the cell auto expand starting at 1 px. That way the space would not be used unless you used the quick search?

• WHMCS CEO
Below that...the 90px tall graphic banner image. ;)

Is your screen that small that a 90 pixel banner image at the top means its affecting your usage of the system? I can't see how its wasted space, what can't you see now that you will be able to when its not there?