Dedicated server/bandwidth monitor add-on

bpanas

We have finished our dedicated server monitor .. this plug in monitors bandwidth usage on a rolling month, gives customers realtime stats and bills for bandwitdth overige using the billable option in WHMC. It gives the admin the ability to turn off and on servers with the click of a button, send emails, projections and basically is a completed pkg. WE will be adding 95th percentile in the next iteration.

please watch demo 1 and demo 2.. they are a continuation.

we will be making this plugin available shortly

Bill

we are looking to release this in about a week or so. we are working on the install pkg

Brilliant News,

Any idea regarding pricing yet?

Anychance as soon as this is released you could email me at rob[at]wiredremix.com, i dont get much chance to keep on the forums here.

Regards

This looks very nice! One of the best add-on modules I've seen so far for WHMCS. I would also be interested in this module. Also, in the video, the person mentioned billing based on speeds, with burstable options (95th percentile), we'd be interested in having this option available to this module also.

Please do post any information you have on pricing when you get a chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...