2 websites 2 licenses 1 administration panel

corretje

Question

We bought one license of WHMCS and we LOVE IT!!! Much better than Modernbill and AWBS. Before we go further with the installations (Matt is installing one for us at this moment, we hope) we are trying to figure out what the best method of implentation is when using 2 websites with different products. On one website we sell .eu domains and on the other nl, com, etc. We do have clients that own both products so it would be handy to use one database for both websites. Also we would have to log in on two different admin areas ourselves, while one would be nicer. Also upgrading of WHMCS will have to be done twice every time there is an upgrade.

Is this already possible or will there be an addon in the future to combine multiple versions of WHMCS?

6 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

It's not currently possible to use one database and have different domains available on each (normally people want this for multiple currencies). We do however offer discounted additional licenses to enable you to run a second installation if you wish.

Matt

Matt,

Do you have any plans on "remote order forms". I only want one admin area and one customer area but the ability to sit order forms on seperate domains would be very very nice. If it were somehow mandatory that I had to have a gripe about WHMCS (and believe me I don't), this would be it.

On that same note, I can't believe I looked over WHMCS 6 months ago... Thanks to Tina on WHT, I decided to give it an install and another go around.

Do you have any plans on "remote order forms". I only want one admin area and one customer area but the ability to sit order forms on seperate domains would be very very nice. If it were somehow mandatory that I had to have a gripe about WHMCS (and believe me I don't), this would be it.

Hey,

Remote Order Forms will be awesome! I think this will solve the multiple website use of WHMCS, as I don't want to be having two different areas to check billing for my whole company. I also would like to have one central login for all clients to pay bills and not have two different setups.

All for Remote Order Forms!

From,

Adam