[NOT A BUG] Default currency not default in reports

TDub

I use USD as my base currency with the base conversion rate set to 1.00000 (should mean it's the default, no?). In at least the income forecast and sales tax liability reports, WHMCS 4.1.1 stable always selects EUR as the default currency and all values are 0. So a couple of things here...1) Default currency in reports should always be set to the currency with a value of 1.00000 2) Other currencies should display with the appropriate converted rates.

Seems like a bug, unless this is by design in which case a default report currency option needs to be a feature request instead. Not sure.

• WHMCS CEO

It's not a bug in the fact that the currency you see first on a report would just be the first alphabetically. In this case EUR is before USD. You can choose which currency to view on the income forecast because WHMCS can't predict what exchange rates will be in the future so it's a more accurate forecast to give you the forecast per currency. Any reports that do calculate everything to the base currency such as the server revenue do use the base default currency.

Matt

Not a problem. Was just getting tired of having to reselect the currency type to USD when I only work with that one currency and that's all I care about in reporting. Every time I refresh the reports, it defaults back to EUR.

Thanks Rob. I'll prob do that. I try to stay away from modifying code so I don't have to deal with all the nitnoid changes after upgrading. It's obviously not a major issue, just a little annoyance and a little customizing should do the trick.