WhoisCart Import Script Released

• WHMCS CEO

A WhoisCart Import Script has now been released and is available for download from the client area. The script will import the following:

1. Servers

2. Packages

3. Domain Pricing

4. Clients

5. Hosting Accounts

6. Domains

In order to use the import script, you must first install WHMCS. Remember to always backup your database before running any upgrade or import script on your WHMCS system.

Yeah got both my whoiscarts imported and running WHMCS for my billing now, thanks for all the help!

Still learning the whmcs system some as I go along but so far it's a huge leap better than whoiscart was, finally customers can update their info without having to rely on me to change passwords and email addresses and so far people are able to renew domains without my help too! That's just peachy.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys in am new in this forum,

have been using whoiscart and i am tired of it. anyway i am trying to import from whoiscart but can understand. Should i install Whmcs on my whoiscart server i have it on another domain name and another server? i imported my whoiscart database to my server i have Whmcs installed but still i cant import.

Can any one help me on this.

Warm regards Anders