ron Posted September 16, 2009 Share Posted September 16, 2009 I'm NEWBEE... My paypal IPN was not setup yet and a client sign on, and paid for products. The issue was "0$" was actually collected through paypal due I hadn't set up the IPN. It's set now. How can I get the invoice paid at this point? The "attempt payment" is not illuminated (which I'm not sure why???). Or shall I do it another way which would be seamless? Just trying to avoid the hassle of calling or emailing the client again. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Product Manager WHMCS John Posted September 17, 2009 WHMCS Product Manager Share Posted September 17, 2009 The attempt payment button doesn't work with PayPal because it a 3rd party gateway. Have you actually received money into your PayPal account from your client? You can manually add the payment to the invoice. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.