Ratepoint integration

neobug103

I wish somebody could make some sort of Ratepoint integration with their API. I think I have seen some custom versions of this, but basically the idea is to create an addon that can be assigned to all the products and if the client selects that addon, whmcs will send over the information and ratepoint will create an account for that client and we get a nice healthy recurring commission from the sale. They have a big long pdf file of all the API code but not being a coder I was wondering if somebody here would be willing to do it?

I have had discussions with ratepoint since the early days (when i used another management system), there api has changed over the time and more so recently when they did a deal with enom.

Having spoken to matt about this api there were some issues in integrating the ratepoint api and whmcs.

Following ratepoints deal with enom, enom have added the ratepoint api(via enom) into there api, but at last discussion with whmcs, that part was not integrated into the whmcs enom set up.

Further more the pricing offered by enom makes it cheaper to buy via enom than as a reseller of ratepoint directly. Speaking with senior ratepoint people, they are more concentrating on dealing with volume sellers and i think would prefer smaller volume sellers dealt with the likes of enom. ratepoit support for individual developers is limited.

That being said i would prefer if either the enom api or ratepoint api could be integrated into whmcs, it would stop us going down the path of a 3rd system to manage just ratepoint products.

cheers

ian