Simply Live Support, Full Source FREE!!

Most of you are aware of the recent situation and the activities of last week between http://whmcsdev.com who is currently trying to illegally sell/distribute Simply Live Support. Since I have and am currently developing my own live support module there's been some question as to if Simply Live Support or any of it's source is/has been used by me.

To dispel any question of this and to further assist customers of WHMCSDev I have purchased ownership and right to distribute Simply Live Support from gurumani and am offering it free of charge under GNU GPL.

So here it is: http://tjphippen.com/SimplyLiveChat.1.4.zip and please note that there is absolutely no support provided. You are welcome to do anything you like with is so long as credit is given, it remains unencoded, and is not distributed for profit.

I am doing this for many reasons, but once my chat module is released I hope you all see that it was written 100% by me and far exceeds the quality of Simply Live. I'm fully aware that releasing this may cause the loss of some business from my new module, but I feel that this is the right thing to do, and I'd rather sleep well :)

Most of you are aware of the recent situation and the activities of last week between http://whmcsdev.com who is currently trying to illegally sell/distribute Simply Live Support. Since I have and am currently developing my own live support module there's been some question as to if Simply Live Support or any of it's source is/has been used by me.

To dispel any question of this and to further assist customers of WHMCSDev I have purchased ownership and right to distribute Simply Live Support from gurumani and am offering it free of charge under GNU GPL.

So here it is: http://tjphippen.com/SimplyLiveChat.1.4.zip and please note that there is absolutely no support provided. You are welcome to do anything you like with is so long as credit is given, it remains unencoded, and is not distributed for profit.

I am doing this for many reasons, but once my chat module is released I hope you all see that it was written 100% by me and far exceeds the quality of Simply Live. I'm fully aware that releasing this may cause the loss of some business from my new module, but I feel that this is the right thing to do, and I'd rather sleep well :)

TJ does now own this, Kinder "nick" gave me false info in a NDA so my lawyer voided the NDA and Kinder "nick" never paid for it. TJ has took legal steps in owning rights to this mod. Which means copyright was voided and i owned copyright still. Now the script is owned by TJ.

Edited by gurumani

my lawyer voided the NDA

That's some lawyer, doesn't even have to enter a courtroom to get rulings :-P

Not to mention you've publicly given "Kinder" Full rights to the script... But anyhow good luck with your scripts and hopefully something useful comes out of it all, and it doesn't come back to haunt anyone.

That's some lawyer, doesn't even have to enter a courtroom to get rulings :-P

Not to mention you've publicly given "Kinder" Full rights to the script... But anyhow good luck with your scripts and hopefully something useful comes out of it all, and it doesn't come back to haunt anyone.

From my understanding it was never valid in the first place as he never signed it, put a false name on it, and never made payment.

Table simp_live_settings not create in step4.php

Try these instructions provided by gurumani:

1.) Use PHPMYADMIN to import the .sql file into your WHMCS database.

2.) Upload the "V1.x" folder using your FTP client to "modules/admin/" within side your WHMCS folder and rename it to "livechat"

3.) Then go to "Utilities" and pick "Addon Modules" and then pick "Livechat" and enjoy!

4.) After Picking "Livechat", copy the html code and put it in the client side of WHMCS, in header or footer, or wherever you like so your site vistiors can chat with you!

As we have been provided documentation showing the rights of this script belong to siforek, we will now close this thread to avoid further arguments from additional claimants and "helpers".

If you have anything to add from either side, please do so by posting in the forum help and reports section, as public posts anywhere else debating this will be removed.

Thank you.

</thread>