Two New WHMCS Modules

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not work on windows, I have logged a support call and you can provide a fix.

For the 4th time in asking, please provide a working version for windows or refund the money I paid.

Am waiting on a friend of my that have windows to see why this not work but it should because one of my client have windows and tell me it working fine :)

the documentation is really poor, please improve this is. even anything puts things to do in the APC gui etc etc For me at the moment not works, blank pages . what is "not works" in windows? the whmcs running in windows server? I work with linux of course. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to use this APC module but unfortunately it conflicts with our requirements for servers to be setup under the Dedicated Server module in WHMCS

is the source code available for the module? as im sure it shouldnt be to hard for me to reconfigure it to simply work with packages that dont have NULL variables for the IP/Port/Community fields

I have a rudimentary module that will reboot currently in the front end of our system but it doesnt provide the status of the server or return any responses when a reboot is ordered etc its just a simple reboot button and we do know when someone keeps clicking on it it causes issues....

• 1 year later...