Custom Forms Add-On

Ever had the need to make a Custom Survey Form for your hosting company or have you ever had the need to make a Hosting Authorization Form for your web design clients? Well "Custom Forms for WHMCS" is here to help!

Price

$25.00 (One-Time Fee)

Features List For V1.0

- Manage Custom Forms

- Direct Link to forms

- Emails/Stores data in database

- Set forms to private (allows only a selected client to see the form)

This Add-on comes in handy when needing a client to accept a contract or digital sign a contract!

Custom Forms for WHMCS will be released on August Friday 28th, 2009

gurumani, are you going to sell the project and move on just like you have all your other projects?

I only sold my first 2 add-ons, which were the live support system and project system. as i have stated i will not be giving full rights of my add-ons to anyone else.

Edited by gurumani

• 3 weeks later...

Got a email on the 09/09/09 Saying this

Dear Liam' date=' guruManiacs, LLC is going out of business. The way with the economy the way it is i can no longer afford to keep this business up and going. I have had guruManiacs, LLC open for 4 years and the 4 years have been great! I have worked with some good clients/bad clients. I love every minute of my job as a designer and programmer. I feel that going the Freelancing route might be better for me. So as in the decision to do this. I will be shutting down guruManiacs, LLC. Now to those that have bought my WHCMS Add-On's. Datahosts on the WHMCS forums as takin the steps to own the add-ons and support them. Now i know i said i would never give up another add-on but when events like this occur its out of my hands. Thanks for supporting me and my add-ons! If you need any custom WHMCS Mod's work done then please email me at [email']info@gurumaniacs.com[/email] as i will be keeping the emails live.

Thanks!