3rd party images [keep adding]

yulia

Goal: Add 3rd party service logos so that we can add them to our website design footers. Images should be clean and easy enough to be added to background images, re-sized ect...

----------------------------------------------------------

apache_logo.png

cpanel_logo.jpg

csf_large.png

exim-logo.jpg

logo-320x136.png

10-04_6_2_redhat_logo.jpg

centos_logo.png

centos_logo1.jpg

Edited by yulia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Folks, can we tone down the massive image sizes here? I don't think anyone needs a 1,050 pixel image of the Ubuntu logo for their website. ;)

Then how about you remove it? Also, I honestly see no point in having a thread filled with logos whatsoever, we can find these through Google quite easily. It just makes WHMCS look tacky and it simply isn't needed.

Then how about you remove it? Also, I honestly see no point in having a thread filled with logos whatsoever, we can find these through Google quite easily. It just makes WHMCS look tacky and it simply isn't needed.

While I agree you can find it on google, it is really helpful to have it all in one centralized location.

If the mega huge images were taken off I wouldn't moan so much lol, and yes I know what you mean, it's nice having things all in one place, but when there's too many of something all in one place, what do you think happens?

It gets overcrowded! (just like the UK) lol

Google is my best friend :) I take it for walks in the park and buy it ice cream... Google gets what you want and fast... when people come to this thread they are going to be wondering about other logos and then head over to Google to get the ones that aren't here anyway!

I'm right, you're wrong :) haha just trying to be funny... but seriously... those huge images have to go!

• 2 weeks later...