Aweber

BryanB

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I would also be interested in this.

Currently, after I create a new client, I send them a custom email (from within whmcs) with their name and email address embedded in a link, the link goes to a page with an aweber form and their details are already filled in by capturing the parameters in the link.

They then click on the subscribe button and aweber does its thing.

Would be real nice to have some kind of automated function for this though.

For example, tell whmcs to automatically send a newsletter sign up request X hours after creating a new account.

In theory its easy to ask but probably hard to factor in all the different scenarios I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it's an offence in civilisd countries to add people to a mailing list they didnt explicity request

- stay within the law - provide the signup link and a reason to signup in your welcome emails

He never said that he adds people automatically. He said that he has added the signup form to the complete.tpl file so after someone has ordered they have the option whether to signup or not.

Jack

• 1 year later...