PayWay API Gateway Module

WHMCS gateway module to enable you to use the PayWay API to accept credit card payments.

You can save in excess of $400 per year by connecting directly to the Westpac API. There is now no need to pay a 3rd party gateway with high costs of membership and fees.

The Westpac PayWay API gateway will cost you as little as 16.5c per transaction as well as your normal merchant fees that you have negotiated with Westpac.

FEATURES

• Capture Payments
  • Refund Transactions
  • Test Mode functions
  • Uses Westpac secure certificates
  • Creates a daily debug transaction log
  • Detailed gateway log variables

REQUIREMENTS

• A Merchant ID with Westpac
  • WHMCS V4+
  • Curl Support (with SSL support)
  • PHP Version 4.2.x or later
  • Ioncube Loaders Support

There are lots more features planned for this module as I now use it myself at TsHosting.

If you're a Westpac merchant, this is a payment gateway module you can't do without!

Steve's done a brilliant job of enabling us Westpac merchants to deal directly and seamlessly with Westpac's API without the added annual costs of a third party gateway like eWay.

If you're an Australian Westpac merchant, talk to them about having your facility converted to PayWay API, spend $99.00AUD with Sparky, and you'll be saving money on transactions right away.

It'll the best $99 you'll ever spend on your business.

• 4 months later...

i think that WHMCS should place the Westpac API in WHMCS, because why would someone have to pay a 3rd party business to get the install! and steve works by him self and has no stuff working for him, with what i've seen, he charges a lot of money for all and any service, he charged me to have something installed on my WHMCS and after that, the order form wasn't loading, i told him but he was trying to say it wasn't him, there after i got him to install a full install of WHMCS and the mods and the same thing happened, so look at the facts before going to tshosting, because if your a web hosting company or sell anything to do with the SSL's domain's, he sells them so he is just going to do something so you don't win!