Client Reviews Addon

Hello,

I've coded a addon for client reviews.

Features:

Your clients are able to post reviews from their client area and you can approve or delete them from whmcsadmin. Clients are able to update their reviews anytime(with your approval, of course) or delete reviews. Also they are able to choose to hide their lastname and e-mail address. Each customer allowed to post only one review.

You cannot modify clients' reviews for business ethics. If you don't like the review, just delete it.

Installation:

Upload zip contents to your whmcs installation directory. Link your website to "musteriyorumlari.php" to show comments and link your client area to "yorumyaz.php" and clients will be able to post reviews. Also, copy templates/default/musteriyorumlari.tpl and templates/default/yorumyaz.tpl to your own template directory. Login whmcsadmin, click Utilities->Addon Modules, you'll see "Customer Reviews", click it and create the necessary database table for the first use, and thats it!

Screenshots:

5anrfd.jpg

mlmex0.jpg

Please note that second screenshot is in Turkish but it is also translated into English.

Please let me know what you think about this Addon.

Regards,

Cihan Nimsi

client_reviews.zip

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here it is, changed page names and page titles which I've forgot to translate before.

To change page names yourself, simply open yorumyaz.php(submitreview.php) and open yorumyaz.tpl(submitreview.tpl) and change everything from yorumyaz(submitticket) to whatever you want. Repeat same thing for reviews page. You can also change titles and "you are here" link on php files, you'll see them.

client_reviews.zip

Edited by Bartucxp

"Gizlenmiþ" replaced with "Hidden", download the attachemt on my last post, it is gone. To always hide lastname, edit submitreview.tpl(template file) and replace all radio buttons named "soyadgoster" with this:

<input type="hidden" value="0" name="soyadgoster">

that will do it.

Edited by Bartucxp

Very nice indeed and thank you for this extremely useful mod.

Would you mind suggesting what is a good place to place the link in the Client Area? I've running a heavily customised template of v4.0.2 Portal. I guess the right hand side box area is better really so that the central area is not unbalanced. Perhaps I've just answered my own question. ;)

As for the code, I only want a link to show up if a client is logged in. Is that easy enough to do before I attempt it? Sorry to appear so dumb.

Edited by redrat

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot modify clients' reviews for business ethics. If you don't like the review, just delete it.

i assume you can just login as the client and write what you like.

thanks for the contribution.