Sparkys ErrorPages V1.0.0

Yes the main function is that it displays as part of your WHMCS theme and in reality it is not necessary to display anything from WHMCS itself, after all it is an error page.

If you can suggest something that may be useful then I may be able to add it.

Cheers sparky, as said never criticising, just curious, and given your track record for mods you never know what additional delights lurk in your mods :)

With regards to having certain whmcs aspects, I suppose it would be good to have it norify the admin/s somehow on the event of an error.

Maybe a small additional bit of script that logs a support ticket detailing the error, or simply just have it drop en email to the admins should the page be served.

Although basic, I think that would be a huge addition to the pages, after all the sooner we know about errors or non existent pages the better it is for the customer :D

I have wrote error pages up before that send a basic smtp mail that the error has occurred, so it is possible, but whether it can be set to use the mails of admins I don't know yet.

Although I am more than sure you don't need it I would be happy to help with the mail bit if needs be.

• 2 years later...

The site states :

The unbranded version of the file will be supplied via a support ticket because it will be encrypted using your WHMCS IP and url. Please be sure that they are correct. ($9.95USD One Time)

does this:

a) work fine with SSL URLs and behind a full SSL site (I'm sure it does, but just checking)

b) If we need to change our IP later, do you re-issue the unbranded file for us?