Add "ID Protect" button to domains client area?

I trying to finish integration between WHMCS and NetEarthOne. I have successfully set it up and I can order domains from WHMCS, but I have a question:

- I don't see any way for my customers to enable/disable ID Protect from WHMCS (except when they purchase the domain, which appears as an option).

Is there a reasonably easy way to allow customers to enable/disable "ID Protect" from the client area? If not, I assume my only option is to do it for them via WHMCS admin (Client Profile > Domains > "ID Protection" checkbox)? I don't want them to use the SuperSite or NEO's control panel if I don't have to.

It would seem odd to me if a user could not enable/disable this themselves without contacting me, in the case that they want to transfer it to another registrar.

PS, ID Protect is free with NEO.

Edited by The Spook

easy thing to do is create a product group that will appear in the client area and add these items like ID protect as a free service.

when your client registers a domain through you with NE1, they will get login details to access a customer account with NE1 i think this can be enabled/disables from the customers account area with NE1