5 Beta Testers Wanted for New .uk Domain Reseller WHMCS Module

Hi all,

We are looking for beta testers for our new .uk domain reseller company magdomains.

Beta testers would benefit from automated .uk domain registration at near-cost prices (from only £6.50 for 2 years) in exchange for testing our new WHMCS Registration Module and providing feedback/bug reports should any problems arise.

Our WHMCS module currently supports the Register, Get Contact Details, Get Nameservers, Modify Contact Details & Modify Nameserver commands. We plan to add the Transfer & Renew commands at a later date.

This is an excellent opportunity for all those wishing to automate their .uk domain purchases without paying the high prices charged by Enom/OpenSRS and without purchasing a TAG and becoming a Nominet Member.

Anybody who is interested please reply for further details.

Thanks

Matthew James

magdomains

http://www.magdomains.co.uk

Edited by magga

Hi,

Yes our site is currently under construction and will be completed shortly.

Domain purchases are made using domain credits which are purchased in advance. We do not charge any fees for purchasing credits, nor do we charge a sign-up fee.

Domain credits are priced as follows:

5 Credits - £37.50 (£7.50 per .uk Domain)

10 Credits - £72.50 (£7.25 per .uk Domain)

25 Credits - £175 (£7 per .uk Domain)

50 Credits - £337.50 (£6.75 per .uk Domain)

100 Credits - £650 (£6.50 per .uk Domain)

For our 5 beta testers, we are offering all credits at £6.50 per .uk Domain so whether you purchase 5 or 100, it still works out at £6.50 per .uk Domain.

The domain credits do not expire so you can use them as often or as little as you like.

If you are interested in becoming a Beta tester, please sign up and purchase the amount of credits you require from our sister website using the following link:

https://www.magdesign.co.uk/clients/cart.php?gid=11

Please use the following discount codes to received the discount:

5 Credits - BETATESTER5

10 Credits - BETATESTER10

25 Credits - BETATESTER25

50 Credits - BETATESTER50

Once you have signed up you can then download the module required for making the registrations and I will send you full details of how to configure your WHMCS installation to talk to our API (it's extremely simple requiring only username and password!)

Any questions, please reply back.

Thanks

Matthew

• 4 weeks later...

Hi James,

We will support .co.uk .org.uk & .me.uk domain names as we are primarily focusing on the UK market as there are a serious lack of UK domain resellers out there that offer APIs for integration with billing systems such as WHMCS.

You can use us as your registrar for .uk domains and any other registrar you choose for GTLD's such as .com/.net/.org in WHMCS without any problems - you do not have to use the same registrar for all your different domain name types.

Hope this helps, let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks

Matthew

Edited by magga

Hi,

The NetEarth One price is $8.84 USD per 2 year registration as they currently have it on special offer (temporary special offer). Our prices are permanent prices and not subject to a "special offer".

The NetEarth One prices also do not apply to transfers or renewals (although I would assume transfers are free in any case) as it states on the offer page: "Renewals and Transfers will not attract this special pricing.".

As their pricing is also all in USD, the prices can fluctuate up and down dramatically for UK customers. With us being UK based, all our prices are in GBP and as such, customers will always know where they stand with the domain prices.

Our module also supports transfers in which I believe the NetEarth One module doesn't by default.

Thanks

Matthew

Hi

Thanks for that, i think we would like to work with you but we do not have a set in stone live date yet (we hope next week) i may have missed this in your replys or posts how about Renewals and Transfers they till the same price or is Transfers in free?

James

Hi,

The NetEarth One price is $8.84 USD per 2 year registration as they currently have it on special offer (temporary special offer). Our prices are permanent prices and not subject to a "special offer".

To anyone that has asked us this, this isnt a special offer per se, as you will see from the main pricing too. The reason that is there is because the way the LogicBoxes platform works, it is $8.84 per 2 years quite correct which at today rate is around £5.40ish - no VAT to add.

The NetEarth One prices also do not apply to transfers or renewals (although I would assume transfers are free in any case) as it states on the offer page: "Renewals and Transfers will not attract this special pricing.".

As their pricing is also all in USD, the prices can fluctuate up and down dramatically for UK customers. With us being UK based, all our prices are in GBP and as such, customers will always know where they stand with the domain prices.

Transfers are free anyway as they do not increase by 2 years when transfering, as you would simply renew when needed. The pricing as mentioned above is a straight $8.84 for 2 years, it does change when the $ to £ gets stronger, but the overall £ price will be around the same. Renewals included.

Our module also supports transfers in which I believe the NetEarth One module doesn't by default.

Yes thats quite correct, the LogicBoxes platform doesnt allow for ease of transfer in by default, there is a seperate page resellers can go to though to do this. We can give anyone the API calls for it if they want to integrate with WHMCS.

But yeah role on our new platform, better geared for the reseller commuity using WHMCS.

Chris

Hi,

Not wanting to start a pricing debate on here but I was just going on what's listed on your website which seems to suggest it is a special promotion.

At $8.84, surely you are losing money on them as cost they are £5.75 each plus £115 a year Nominet membership fee.

Thanks

Matthew

Hi,

Thanks

Matthew

123-Reg .co.uk £5.98 ($9.78 ) for the 2 years = £2.99 ($4.89) a year