Impact Connections V4 Integration

On the [Client Login] side box you should increase the left padding on the Email, Password and Remember Me, close to the navigation padding, the navigation probably can be reduced alittle also. I think!

When I hover over your nav the menu pops out really far to the right and off screen (FF/IE8/Chrome/Opera).

Edited by BAJI26

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either way it should be fixed to keep the sub menu's on the screen now (Hopefully) :)

Ha, last night I was looking on my 12" G4 powerbook and it did the same

Looking at the menu and the central content area, I think I'd be tempted to darken the text colour, the contrast works much better on the right hand menu

In accessibility tests, I think the content area would fail, this goes on not so much the colours, but the contrast in the colour between the background and text.

There is tools freely available for download to test such things.

What do you have your Minimum Width set at for the menu settings??

Make sure you install the menu correctly when placing the camm tags in the header.

LOL believe it or not that is not the camm menu add on that is my own that i built using a program just used same images as to keep te look that is all.

How many you have left? HEHEHE

Have you tried playing with the main nav width, try reducing the width and see if the sub nav is opening closer.... or you PM the code and I can play with it for yah to assist yah!

Edited by BAJI26

"wow" You are going to make judgments on my Site integrations

i am not going any further thus to not start anything and get the forum admins going

you wanted people's opinions. Even people with crap websites themselves can have an opinion.

(granted it might be a load of boll** but still :? )

you wanted people's opinions. Even people with crap websites themselves can have an opinion.

(granted it might be a load of boll** but still :? )

hey bro read the rest of the topic before jumping on someone as there was a post after that on the next page that takes care of that and no need to bring up the fact of what was said