OnlineNIC Sync 1.0

It just occurred to us that we also need the registration date of the domain.

All the domain transfers we did carry the date of transfer as the registration date, and this is not correct.

Any possibility of adding this to your module? :-P

What would be the difference between this and the one that we tested over another thread? Because the other one now is working fine.

Hi, it's only just the fix we did on the other thread. I just packaged it up and released it for people who may not be comfortable making the change themselves.

Hi, it's only just the fix we did on the other thread. I just packaged it up and released it for people who may not be comfortable making the change themselves.

What about adding the update of registration date? Is this possible?

It is possible, as the registration date is included in the whois API command (which I use). It is simply a matter of parsing the date from it and updating it in the WHMCS domains database.

It will be in 1.1, whenever that is released :)

It is possible, as the registration date is included in the whois API command (which I use). It is simply a matter of parsing the date from it and updating it in the WHMCS domains database.

It will be in 1.1, whenever that is released :)

Great, looking forward to it! :-P

• 2 weeks later...
larwilliams,

I noticed that what you have done so far is already in V.4 for OnlineNIc except for the registration date updates.

:-P

I just noticed that myself as well. Seems Matt and Co took what I did, encoded it and included in v4 :)

Kinda wish some credit had been given though, as I stipulated it as a condition of using my code.