Google Listing

bedot

Ive developed a website http://www.teremar-associates.com

Submitted to google, verified using webmaster tools... but still the domain is not picked up in google - The site has been up since the 1st december. It also doesnt appear to be listing on msn.com.

Now when you search on yahoo/altavista/dogpile, no problem the domain lists..

Any suggestions...

how do you expect spiders to crawl it that well when the markup is completely ganked up?

One of my buddies runs the site im listing below. I started a discussion on his forum about SEO just about a month ago. Some of the responses are specific to a particular CMS we use, but most of it is still very helpful and detailed info.

http://www.invalidresponse.com/module-Element-view_topic-topic_id-180-startnum-1.html

Good luck.

Is he including one page in another there? He has at least two sets of <body> tags in the home page, and that could be causing some issues.

I think the age of the site might be part of the issue here. If the domain had been previously parked, the engines probably will ignore it for a while yet, as it's probably been "sandboxed" to avoid listing because of inherited relevance from the previous "site". I've had sites before with this issue.

You cna increase your chances of being listed in Google by creating a Google sitemap and submitting it to them. It *really* helps.