RegisterFly gets the Axe?

TheGamer

That site makes little sense and is contradictory.

Now, I suggest everyone move their domains out of Registerfly quickly. Over the next couple months, things are going to get real nasty and it's important to get your names out otherwise you may lose them to a closed and Bankrupt Registerfly. If you names are still showing as Enom on the Registration, contact Jennifer Bogren at Enom and she will help you to get these names in the right account and away from Registerfly. Enom is not crooked and has no Relationship with Registerfly. Contact Enom immediately if your name hasn't yet transferred to Registerfly out of Enom.

In, out...which is it?

Any why do they need hundreds of dollars for a "press release"? Press releases are free to submit and no amount of money will sway a publication to print it or not. Sounds like an uninformed person that is looking to make a profit on this...

Seems to be alot of uniformed people putting registerfly down, many which struggle to form an english sentence..

Ive personally been with Registerfly for 3 years, the service was better when they were a reseller but they are growing and only became a registrar recently. I support small business which work to grow and when any company goes through this sort of change, you have to expect some disruption..

Im going to stick it out with registerfly, until which I hear official information that they are closing then I shall relocated domains to Enom or Directi..

In, out...which is it?

This refers to domains registered with Registerfly when they were a reseller of Enom - you can contact Enom to move the domain out of Registerfly's reseller account and into yours.

...why do they need hundreds of dollars for a "press release"?

Probably to pay a company to manage writing and distributing the press release... you can typically find companies willing to write and submit it to various publications for a nominal fee, saving you the time and hassle.

I used Registerfly very briefly and was not impressed. This combined with all the negative reviews I decided it would be best to stay away from them...so I don't have any personal horror stories :)

In, out...which is it?
This refers to domains registered with Registerfly when they were a reseller of Enom - you can contact Enom to move the domain out of Registerfly's reseller account and into yours.
Perhaps you should read what I quoted once more? The first highlighted line says "move them out of RF"....and the last line says "move them out of Enom". ;)

I'd added in comments regarding the donation requests and the contradictions, and the admin at first replied...and has now since removed them all and made it so only registered members can comment. This looks to me like he's hiding negative comments (only those that agree with him remain), and is in fact pocketing the donations.

Ah, well. I suppose RF aren't the only "crooks". ;)

Yeah, well ive got to move from them i dont feel like dealing with em anymore, ive got 30$ in my account so thats why ive yet to move cause i got that cash and i only have the cash because they fkd up with my domains when i got them and didnt register them so i had to go re register em and a few i just didnt register ...