Need someone to develop a .gr module

the_island

Hi there,

I need to communicate with the greek registrar, to register greek domains for my client, but I do not have the time to develop the module myself...

I found http://webta.net/docs/gr-module-for-whmcs/ but they do not support it anymore.

Is there any other commercial module available ?

Is there someone that could develop the module for me (I suppose that he could sell it to all other greek companies too).

Thank you !!

Does your registrar have an API? Who is your registrar?

Hi there,

we are talking about Greek domain names, which are controlled by the Greek Registry

Communication with the server is done with the EPP protocol, over secure HTTP (EPP over HTTPS).

The client application must first make a secure connection to the Registry’s EPP serer via HTTPS and through this channel send EPP protocol commands.

A have the full documentation. I 'll send it via PM if you are interested...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you domainsplus, but this is not what I was looking for.

Your module will "connect" me to papaki.gr. I do not need that, as I am already an official Registrar...

Anyway, I decided to start developing my own module.

Thanks !

+1 the_island let me know when you build the module, i am interested to buy one licence if you intend to sell.

+1 the_island let me know when you build the module, i am interested to buy one licence if you intend to sell.

OK, why not !

Since there is no other commercial module around, for .gr domains, I will be happy to share it with you.

Don't expect it before end of June !

OK, why not !

Since there is no other commercial module around, for .gr domains, I will be happy to share it with you.

Don't expect it before end of June !

i need this module for gr register too.. !

pm me please for price ,

thanks

I had asked WHMCS for an appraisal for such a module and the price was not too high. The features were almost the same as webta.net's module except the dns change function which it was not included in the appraisal.

I'd suggest to everybody that is interested in such a module to send me pm so that we can share the money and ask WHMCS to start developing such module.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...