Telesign

xpcwebhosting

Trying to get Telesign working with our installation of WHMCS. Is the user id etc domain specific?

Seems whenever I enable Telesign it gets to the point where it asks for an SMS or phone confirmation then fails and the order is marked fraud/failed …of course no sms was sent or phone call just instant failure.

I see they have an API change over coming but. The only thing i can think of is the domain i have listed as our company domain is different from the one we run WHMCS on. Any ideas?

cheers

Well I received a response from Telesign tech support.

They provided an updated Telesign module for WHMCS which fixed the issue with our 3.8.1 default Telesign. Tested it yesterday and all seems to be well now..all i did was drop in the new module and turn it on.

You can grab the updated files here along with other info.

http://wiki.telesign.com/index.php/Integrations:WHMCS

Hope this helps someone else out.

cheers

Shone

Just be careful about uploading the language files they include. They're not up-to-date with the current version. Suggest you just look for the Telesign piece and replace only that portion. If you use multi-language you'll have to do this for each language file.

• 1 month later...