Client Area Statement - With PDF Download

I was trying to purchase your Client Statement add on but I keep getting an internal server error. Do you have someone who can look at it to determine what the issue is? The page on your site where I am running into the error is:

http://kadeo.com.au/products/whmcs-modules.html?utm_source=whmcs&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=clientstatement

Thanks

Paul

Edited by paul@gkg.net

Shaun, your statement looks good and promising. We will order now.

But I believe we will need some customization like adding on to the payments (credit) the OR-official receipt number to be shown somewhere in the statement for easy tracking.

Cheers,:-P

Shaun, your statement looks good and promising. We will order now.

But I believe we will need some customization like adding on to the payments (credit) the OR-official receipt number to be shown somewhere in the statement for easy tracking.

Cheers,:-P

Mate.

The PDF can be customised like the invoice.

i am happy to do that for you.

Please lodge a dicket with what you are looking to have done and i can quote you on any changes. Most will be simple/cheap as i know that pdf back to front ;)

An update has been released for v4 stable

This update now works woth MC and shows the summary totals in the correct format for that currency.

there are also some minor bugfixes.

There will be more v4 updates very soon for my mods.

• 3 weeks later...

This doesn't work properly with me. I have some invoices there were imported from clientexec, the transactions are not there for the invoices, but they are paid, yet this addon still takes the invoices as "unpaid".

Please update this..

Please update this..

a) This module is made oto suit default circumstances, we will look soon.

b) Please use support tickets, whmcs forums are not for moudle support.

When you log your ticket also please include wether the invoices are paid or unpaid. To make the statement deal with non transactions could be a bit of work. However i will see what i can do.

Thanks for your purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...