Client Area Statement - With PDF Download

Allow your clients to view a statement of their account from within their client area.

They can see all invoices written along with due dates as well as all payments including the gatway used and transactions numbers.

You can also offer clients the ability to down load the invoice statement in a printable PDF format.

Purchase

The client statement is fully customisable using the existing smarty templating system already used in whmcs. You can also customise the statement pdf template using the same method as the PDF invoice.

Screenshots

See attached below,also includes example statement.

Cost:

I have provided options to enable the PDF export so you can have a decision when you purchase:

Base Mod: 55AUD ~ 35USD

Branded PDF: +25AUD ~ 16USD (Branding in "Creator" section of pdf properties)

Unbranded PDF: +40AUD ~ 25USD

As always you can purchase our mod installation for 14.95AUD which includes installation of the mod including default templates. If you want a customised statement template kadeo are happy to quote to create one for you. I welcome the other people that release invoice templates to create/market a theme'd statement.

Purchase

For more info check out the product info page @ kadeo.com.au.

Want A Discount?

First 5 pople to use the code UNDERSTATEMENT will get 15% off!

whmcs.Client.Statement.1.jpg

example.statement.pdf

whmcs.Client.Statement.cal.jpg

Edited by Shaun
Added Promo

Some comments from when we developed ours ....

How are you handling cancelled invoices ?

How are you handling add-funds ?

Consider showing something to mark unpaid invoices (a *pay now*) link works well ;)

The date range is a nice touch

If you're going to allow a pdf d/load, would be good you need to start keeping page-numbers and allow them to be auto emailled to those that want them ... :D

Some comments from when we developed ours ....

How are you handling cancelled invoices ?

Not going to show them.

Whmcs just treats this as an invoice, i don't really agree with this but its how it does it, credit is then deducted from the subtotal.

Consider showing something to mark unpaid invoices (a *pay now*) link works well ;)

As this is only the first release there is alot more to come if poeple take it up.

The template is customisable so they can add these links if they want.

The date range is a nice touch

Thanks

If you're going to allow a pdf d/load, would be good you need to start keeping page-numbers and allow them to be auto emailled to those that want them ... :D

Im planning later on to have a monthly cron that can be auto emailed out to clients who have a certian Custom Field Value.

does the statement show the invoices as links to view individual invoices details?

As per the screen shot in the op it does not have links.

However the template is customisable. I may add this in the next update. Which will be sometime today as your the second person that asked about it.

Whmcs just treats this as an invoice, i don't really agree with this but its how it does it, credit is then deducted from the subtotal.

consider this ..

user orders hosting for $1, system send invoice for $1

statement now shows DR 1

user uses add funds, enters $1, system send invoice for $1

statement now shows DR 2

user pays add-funds invoice

statement now shows DR 1

user uses funds to pay invoice

statement still shows DR 1

fun-times :)

if(invoiceitem.title == 'add funds') count as credit else count as debit

Sorted :)

(Just don't use Add Funds as an invoice item title....then check it's entered in the credit table....now we get fun times :))

As i said above all possible.

But im not going to pour features time into something that's not profitable.

If someone said "add that option and you have a sale" ;) then its done.

Update Available:

Fixes:

• Removed cancelled invoices
  • Added missing image directory

New Features:

• Links to the invoice when viewed in client area
  • Shows that the invoice is unpaid with the date if unpaid, customisable with CSS
  • Addition of invStatus to the $statementrow for use in custom templates.

New Screener Attached.

Purchase it Today!

whmcs.Client.Statement.1.jpg

As i said above all possible.

But im not going to pour features time into something that's not profitable.

If someone said "add that option and you have a sale" ;) then its done.

I'd say it's a required feature and without it the addon doesn't work. Since we bought a copy I'd say that makes it a required feature :D

I'd say it's a required feature and without it the addon doesn't work. Since we bought a copy I'd say that makes it a required feature :D

As i mentioned.

Credit is handeled. Its a finincial transaction so its included on the statement.

The totals that are used on the invoice is the 'total' colum from the tblinvoices.

This col is the total-credit. So in the example bfrom othellotech the statement would actually show $0.

The option im thinking is to instert rows into the statement.

IF credit has been used increase total by credit amount then add a line under it stating that the credit was used. As Dom has made a purchase i will be working with him to see what he thinks.

The next 10 sales can get 50% off using the code "10@50Off"

*No further discounts apply / previous discount expired.

The PDF download doesn't have the summary as on the screenshot the customer see's, is this by design ?

Looks good.

The PDF download doesn't have the summary as on the screenshot the customer see's, is this by design ?.

Yes thats correct. I may add it later in an update.

The PDF Statement is exposed so you can add it quite easily if you wanted that on the bottom or the side of the template (which is what im planning soon ;) )

New Version Released

* Date Formatting - All dates now formatted in whmcs default

* Small bug fixes - So small you didn't even know they were there

* Verified Credit Handeling - Have triple checked all the credit handeling

The update can me downloaded from myKadeo.

Check out our other modules online.

There are still some of the 10@50Off discounts available

I've installed the addon but am getting an SQL error when trying to view statements:

Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select coalesce(sum(total),0) from tblinvoices where userid = 1

Whole query: select (select coalesce(sum(total),0) from tblinvoices where userid = 13 and date < '20090301' and status in ('Paid','Overdue','Unpaid')) - (select coalesce(sum(amountin),0) from tblaccounts where invoiceid != 0 and userid =13 and date < '20090301') + (select coalesce(sum(amountout),0) from tblaccounts where invoiceid != 0 and userid =13 and date < '20090301') + (select coalesce(sum(amount),0) FROM tblcredit WHERE clientid=13 and date < '20090301' and description like 'Invoice % Overpayment') Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT invoicenum FROM tblinvoices WHERE id = invoiceid )

Whole query: ( SELECT `date` AS trnDate, `amountin` AS trnIn, `amountout` AS trnOut, ( SELECT invoicenum FROM tblinvoices WHERE id = invoiceid ) AS invoicenum, invoiceid, `description` AS trndesc, 'P' AS trnType, ( SELECT value FROM tblpaymentgateways WHERE tblpaymentgateways.gateway = tblaccounts.gateway AND setting = 'name' ) AS trnGateway, transid as trnTransId, '' as duedate, '' as invStatus, '' as invCredit FROM tblaccounts WHERE userid =13 and date between '20090301' and '20090331' and invoiceid != 0 ) UNION ( SELECT `date` AS trnDate, 0 AS trnIn, `total`+`credit` AS trnOut, `invoicenum` AS invnum, id as invoiceid, concat( 'Invoice #', id ) AS trndesc, 'I' AS trnType, '' AS trnGateway, '' as trnTransId, duedate, status as invStatus, credit as invCredit FROM tblinvoices WHERE userid=13 and date between '20090301' and '20090331' and status in ('Paid','Overdue','Unpaid') ) UNION( SELECT `date` AS trnDate, 0 AS trnIn, `amount` AS trnOut, '' AS invnum, '' as invoiceid, description AS trndesc, 'C' AS trnType, '' AS trnGateway, '' as trnTransId, '' as duedate, '' as invStatus, '' as invCredit FROM tblcredit WHERE clientid=13 and date between '20090301' and '20090331' and description like 'Invoice % Overpayment' ) ORDER BY trnDate, trnType

Any ideas?

I've installed the addon but am getting an SQL error when trying to view statements:

Any ideas?

Please open a support ticket and ill be able to help you deal with it. WHMCS forums are not a support forum for external mods ;)

One thing could be your mysql version this was coded using 4.

But if you open a support ticket i will be able to review it more.

How can i order and get that discount?

You can get the discount by entering the discount code "10@50Off" in the "promo code" section of the shopping cart during checkout.

There are only a few available so you will have to be quick :)

The statement option doesnt seem to appear (using the admin "login as a client") - I;ve amended the /default/clienthome tempalte as instructed ...

Hi.

If you have followed the install instructions correctly it should.

It should make no difference if you log in as client or as admin the as client.

Can you make sure that you have edited your current template.

If you are running a template that is not default you must edit the clienthome in that folder.

Any more issues please log a ticket as i said 2 posts above this forum isn't for mod support ;)

I don't monitor this forum all the time and i would hate to miss something.

managed to fix it anyway - install docs could be a little clearer.. for example:

license key line has to be before the ;

default directory is different from using the default portal,

detailing where you have to change the default $ in the statement overview (even though the correct currency is shown elsewhere)

and you need the   in the clientarea home tpl - not just in the customised version that you can buy

Posted here so more can benefit from the answers we needed - or you can add to your KB

Hi!

Great addon, but is it possible to translate it into the other languages? We've managed to translate and change nearly all words (like "description", and "date") that we needed, but we couldn't translate following:

1. Opening Balance

2. Closing Balance

3. Payment invoice

4. Unpaid, Due..

• 2 weeks later...

Great addon Shaun!

Got it installed and nicely customized for our purposes...

Did think it was a bit strange that the default "date to" was the end of the month as opposed to "today"... Got round it by defaulting the link code:

<a href="clientstatement.php?fromdate=01/01/{$smarty.now|date_format:"%Y"}&todate={$smarty.now|date_format:"%d/%m/%Y"}">View Statement</a>

Basically provides a year to date statement by default!

Would also like to see some admin integration allowing admins the ability to display / print off statements (optionally emailing them), without logging on as the client.

But to be honest it's a great addon with solid support...

Thanks!

Cheers for the good words

I am going to add some options for admin viewing/export as well.

Also going to look at allowing cron emails as well.

I have some other projects on the go atm but im going to deal with that one soon as well.