Maestro Cards Failing

kenjin

Can anybody advise? I seem to be getting a lot of customers complaining about their maestro cards failing..

here is an example of the kind of support tickets I receive on a daily basis now....

I've entered my Maestro card details about 20 times and each time I'm informed that they are invalid. Which they of course aren't. I even tried my girlfriend's card a couple of times only to be told the same thing.

and...

Hi,

I'm trying to pay for a Account Extension with my Maestro card.

All the details are correct but it won't allow it to go through.

My card has no starting date.Many thanks,

OK so I checked through the transaction logs and the error is "missing parameter"

Can anyone please help because we are loosing money over this

PayPal do accept them because PayPal supports the 3D secure code for Mastercard. WHMCS doesn't (as far as I know - found this out when I enquired about setting it up with our payment processor).

Do a search on these forums and you'll find this thread http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=15973&highlight=maestro and others where people have asked the same.