Site "Almost" Done... Time For Feedback

growe

I am almost finished working WHMCS into my site. Believe it or not one of the things I still haven't finished is the logo. I haven't put it on the site yet because I need to make it look good for this site... colors etc.

Anyway, I would appreciate all the "constructive" criticism I can get. If it sucks, feel free to say so but please try and let me know why it sucks.

The site is... http://GJinternetSolutions.com/whmcs

Thanks,

g

** NOTE: I fixed the URL because I forgot to post the temp location here.... Originally I posted the main domain which does not yet point to the WHMCS installation. Should be ok now... Sorry to those that tried to help but looked at the wrong link.

Edited by growe

Not too bad at all and I don't dislike the scheme though accessibility suffers slightly for lack of contrast. It would be good to see some of your image examples open in a lightbox such as in your web design area. And you could usefully consider expanding upon your hosting with all the usual blurb about support, data centre/network, legals, etc. But I assume you'll be adding that anyway as it's early days with site dev.

All in all, very respectable though and of good quality generally. Well done! ;)