Client Side Hosting Contorl Panel

I am thinking about making some mods for client side intergration to the major dedicated sever providers that have API's (Softlayer, Limestone, Rackspace).

They will have such features as:

• Bandwidth Graphs
  • On / Off / Reboot
  • Extra Features dependant on provider - Softlayer offfer public port on/off and speed.

These panels will be done in such a way that your hosting provider is transparent (eg your customer won't know you use softlayer servers). What i need to know is who do we all use, obviously i want to make something that everyone can use. Also the more people that buy it the lower the price can be per copy. I would be thinking $40USb Base then $20/provider. so min price 60USD. (This is only esitmate)

If people could please post in this Thread:

Your provider: 
Link To Api:
Running Total So Far:

eg

Your provider: Limestone

Link To Api: http://wiki.limestonenetworks.com/index.php/API

Running Total So Far: 2 (Your 1 plus the 1 before you)

Really Simple :lol:

Im doing it this way rather than using a poll so the options are open.

The idea being that when there are 10 pages of threads here i only need to read the last few.

Cheers Shaun

Edited by Shaun
Can't Spell

I am thinking about making some mods for client side intergration to the major dedicated sever providers that have API's (Softlayer, Limestone, Rackspace).

They will have such features as:

• Bandwidth Graphs
  • On / Off / Reboot
  • Extra Features dependant on provider - Softlayer offfer public port on/off and speed.

These panels will be done in such a way that your hosting provider is transparent (eg your customer won't know you use softlayer servers). What i need to know is who do we all use, obviously i want to make something that everyone can use. Also the more people that buy it the lower the price can be per copy. I would be thinking $40USb Base then $20/provider. so min price 60USD. (This is only esitmate)

If people could please post in this Thread:

Your provider: 
Link To Api:
Running Total So Far:

eg

Really Simple :lol:

Im doing it this way rather than using a poll so the options are open.

The idea being that when there are 10 pages of threads here i only need to read the last few.

Cheers Shaun

Your provider: Softlayer

Link To Api: http://sldn.softlayer.com/wiki/index..._SoftLayer_API

Running Total So Far: 1

Your provider: Limestone Networks

Link To Api: http://wiki.limestonenetworks.com/index.php/API

Running Total So Far: 1

Thanks

Edited by Corehoster.com

Shaun you should add a poll to the thread for those who want it, it would be easier to keep track. Just an idea!

If you review the first post the reason for not havin a poll is i want to judge 2 things. If people want it, and what providers they want it. Cheers for the idea but :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Im sorry mate but without an api its close to impossible...

I can`t see problem. We have two buttons in customer panel + bw graphs.

So, your script will login to customer panel and click on buttons Reboot or Power Off using curl... I will pay 50$ for this module. PM me if you intrested in this job :)

Hi Shaun any work going on Softlayer API ? and any ETA when you will release it and will put it for sale I guess i will be your first buyer lol

Mate havn't had that much time to develop these.

But if poeple are just looking for a client side panel ill add it to the list and see what i can get going.

• 3 weeks later...

The point of this thread was to see which providers would be intersted in.

At the moment there has not been alot of interst in one provider to warrent me createing a mod that would be reasonablly priced. When i am not so busy i may create one.

For those guys who are interested in netdirekt api, get in touch with me.

I have been working on the netdirekt api for a few hours and already have php files that does all the actions that were in the soap api documentation.

I just need to figure a way (well a right and professional way to integrate it with whmcs).

For those guys who are interested in netdirekt api, get in touch with me.

I have been working on the netdirekt api for a few hours and already have php files that does all the actions that were in the soap api documentation.

I just need to figure a way (well a right and professional way to integrate it with whmcs).

mate throw it accross to shaun (at) kadeo (dot) com (dot) au and ill have a gander at it.

Shaun