Integration on MBhost Network site

monoblue

Hi, here is a one of our integrations. You can see it by clicking on right menu " Purchase Form " or if you go to " Services > Some Service " and after that click order. Curently it is integrated and show WHMCS with English language, but in few days it will be integrated for every language which we support. For example if you choose on main page which language you want to see it, and than click to order WHMCS will be in that language ;)

OK, here is the url:

http://www.monoblue.org or http://www.mbhost.net

Please post any suggestion, critique or something you have on mind that we could improve it. ;)

Regards,

Alis Hodzic - monoblue

ewww, you used frames to integrate it, ewww. =P
Frames, css what ever it takes to get what you want/need. As long as it's stable, who cares.

I would suggest doing something so that the flash doesn't continually replay have you go from one page to another.

I'm a Joomla fan myself, I didn't say expert just a fan. I'd be interested in some pointers on how you integrated with Joomla.

Nice design. Clean and effective. Still be better if the flash thingie is changed. Drop me a PM or email if you have the time/desire to show me how you integrated with Joomla. No offense taken if you do not wish to.

-Roger

framing content like that is completely wrong IMHO because no pages can be linked directly to and is not Accessible. Its just a really bad habit that people get into because its easy. Its almost just as easy to take the header/footer from joomla and add it to whmcs. I could be wrong, but i highly doubt he is using login sharing between the two as well, so it defeats the purpose. Look at the url when you go to different sections.

Also, did you notice that no ssl is being used at any time? A major no no when processing client info and especially financial data.

I am sorry for being so critical, but thats exactly the purpose of submitting your site for showcase.

Well a guy trying to make a go of web hosting doesn't really need to be an html coder. As long as he's getting his desired effect on his site. That's fine. However, the lack of SSL should be corrected. I wasn't watching that closely. I just like the layout minus the constant playing flash....

Well a guy trying to make a go of web hosting doesn't really need to be an html coder. As long as he's getting his desired effect on his site. That's fine. However, the lack of SSL should be corrected. I wasn't watching that closely. I just like the layout minus the constant playing flash....

oh the look is fine, I just more look at the technical side of things. And the fact that is site is designed by a "web design firm" makes me a little more critical. I do believe that anyone that runs a web hosting company that deals with web sites should be somewhat website savy as to me. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks guys for sugestions and everything, well that was the purpose of the post, so you could give me some hints what to do and what not. Wrapers are used and whmcs is easy, but SMF was giving a headeache to us, it is integrated by default, http://www.monoblue.org/forum , also WHMCS will be bridged like a SMF in few days. About " web design firm ", it is our team and " webdizajn.info " is a part of our network. And yes, for ssl, we have it https://www.monoblue.org/billing but we didn't forced it to use cause it is slowly and most of gateways which we use will redirect user to ssl, for example 2co and etc. Thanks people for suggestions, and critiques, just continue cause I need it so I can improve it to be better ;)

Regards,

Alis Hodzic - monoblue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...