Blank cart page!!

fyrewire

I have just noticed that after it being strangely quiet for a few weeks that when a user clicks on link to order hosting that it comes up with a empty shopping cart page, eg, http://www.fyrewire.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=3. Have tried the default templates and reuploaded the orderform templates as I noticed suggested in another thread and also the SSL field is empty is the config pages. I did think that Facebook was just poor for advertising on as had $82 worth of clickthrus and no orders, now I know why. It wasn't just the post xmas slump. Anyone have and suggestions what can try to fix it? Only thing I can think of within the past month was that upgraded from 3.7.2 to 3.8.1 though I ran the install script afterwards.

Have you tried clearing out your templates_c folder?

This is your template cache folder, if you empty all its contents (not the folder its self) then that may solve your issue.

If this fails try to upload the cart.php file and also check that on your system you have it set to the cart view.

Regards,

Andrew

Thanks for suggestions so far, though no luck as yet.

Deleted the contents of the templates_c folder, reuploaded the cart.php file, and also double checked that the default order template is still set to cart.

Also tried repairing the sql tables in phpmyadmin, just in case it was a strange SQL prob, though still no joy. :(

I think i have stumped the support people with this aswell. As they've given a few suggestions, none worked so far, and now not have any reply for a few hours. Always has to be me who ends up with problem nobody knows what happened or how to fix it.

Go to config => General Settings and delete what is in your WHMCS SSL System URL

Also in header.tpl change this line

{if $systemurl}<base href="{$systemurl}" />

{/if}

to this

{if $systemurl}

{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF == '/knowledgebase.php' || $smarty.server.PHP_SELF == '/announcements.php' || $smarty.server.PHP_SELF == '/downloads.php'}

<base href="{$systemurl}" />

{/if}

{/if}

Sparky does wonders :idea: , I swear he is a ex WHMCS employee :lol:

Sorry, Never been an employee. Hey I could be wrong here yet, I have had it wrong a few times in the past. Lets wait for the response of the OP.

Quote for the day:

Remember no-one's perfect or knows everything, each day something new is learnt by everyone.

Go to config => General Settings and delete what is in your WHMCS SSL System URL

Also in header.tpl change this line

to this

I've checked the WHMCS SSL System URL a couple of times as read it in a couple of threads before posting mine. Checked the field in database directly incase any strange stuff happening. But no joy.

Updated the head.tpl file with your code, no change either.

The support people got me to add $display_errors="on"; to the configuration.php file yesterday, which not generating any errors on the pages either.