Problem with enomsync.php

ecohosting

When I first setup the account this function worked perfectly without any errors. Now I am getting the following error:

Enom Domain Sync Report

---------------------------------------------------

Error for domainname.com: Domain name not found

This is happening for all the domains. I cannot find anything in my local log files and Enom says it is an issue WHMCS has to deal with as I cannot get direct support because I am a sub-reseller of WHMCS.

Let me know if you need any further information from my end.

It started with version 3.7 and continues with 3.8.

It also says not found.

The two things I've made sure are properly set is:

a) the username and password to the account. I've actually changed them several times to ensure they are correct.

b) that my IP is being accepted by Enom. If I remember I added the whole c-class.

I wanted to verify with Enom about the IP and see if they are getting any error messages but they said I cannot get that info as we are a sub-account to WHMCS.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks, and happy new year!

G

Yeah, well if it is saying not found in the admin section, then the cron job certainly isn't going to work. For some reason you aren't communicating with enom properly. It has to be a username/password issue or the IP isn't entered correctly at enom. I know you say they are right, but I can't think of anything else it could be.

It also says not found.

The two things I've made sure are properly set is:

a) the username and password to the account. I've actually changed them several times to ensure they are correct.

b) that my IP is being accepted by Enom. If I remember I added the whole c-class.

I wanted to verify with Enom about the IP and see if they are getting any error messages but they said I cannot get that info as we are a sub-account to WHMCS.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks, and happy new year!

G

Hi!

I am currently having the same problem... and what I noticed is, you might have TEST MODE enabled in Admin->Configuration->Domain Registrar... check and see... I was having the same problem and now I am getting an entirely different issue... (Invalid IP)...

Registrar Error

Invalid client IP: XX.XX.XX.XXX

(Shows my valid IP in the above...) So my IP is right...

One step at a time! :)

- Sergio

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have just noticed the very same error on my side..

My eNom credentials are fine, I can use the same user name and password to log on manually.

From the admin page I am looking at all of the domains and they all show

Registrar Error

Could not connect to Server - Please try again later

Has anyone resolved this yet?.. If so, how?..

By the way - I am running WHMCS Version: 3.8.2

Edited by lanquest