Licensing Module demo

d3m0n

Question

Hello Guys

i am looking forward to get this one only thing that i need is a visual demo to see how is it working.

I understand that developers are to busy with new beta otherwise the demo would of been already set up

so if there is someone out there who's already purchased Licensing module could u please post a link or at lease a screen shot to help your fellow whm comaredes.:lol:

hope hearing from you soon

thx in advance :-P

15 answers to this question

I guess nobody has bought the Licensing Add-on...

I bought the licensing add on and all I can tell you is that it was the best 99 bucks that I've ever spent (and I'm a tight ass who is very frugal with my money).

Within a day I had the module installed and had taken the sample license check code and integrated it with my own product classes doing local encrypted key and remote sever checks. It's a very well thought out add on. The backend allows you to specify licensed products with different configurable properties (key lengh, prefix, license product addons) , complete with key management (search, revolk, reissue, cancel etc).

The fronted allows the end client to view their purchased license keys (and even reissue they keys (If you allow it) just like the client area for WHMCS. Even better yet as with all of Matt's products he's constantly working on it to make it better. Take my advice and just go buy it already and start coding :-P

I also say the licensing addon is great. It works perfectly and does everything I want. I highly suggest it.

@BobsRe - No it is very different from Zend Guard. Zend Guard is a PHP encoder that prevents people from viewing your source code (well...it tries to at least), while the WHMCS addon is a licensing system you integrate with your scripts to ensure the people using them are allowed to. You would use Zend Guard or Ioncube in tandem with the WHMCS addon.