Free Ticket Track Application Released !

elitbir

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your program is not working for me -- whenever I run it I get the following error:

ERROR [iM002] [Microsoft] [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

I double checked the values under ;MySQL Connection Strings and they appear ok. I set Hostname to the dedicated IP of my server. Do these values have to be enclosed in quotes? I don't know what else to check. Any ideas?

thanks just downloaded it, looks pretty cool.

Few ideas for improvment...

Make it so it can be minimised to the system tray, so can have it in background.

Also if could make it so instead of opening the webpages to open a ticket etc, if you could open / edit them within the application that would be pretty cool and make things a little easier, so instead of a simple alert system its a proper ticket manager ;)

Just a few ideas, love to see them implemented if possible.

Is it possible to get the souce code so i can have a look?

im trying to learn more desktop languages would be fun to have a little play :)

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks.

Make it so it can be minimised to the system tray, so can have it in  background.

Yes. Good. I'm added this feature.

Also if could make it so instead of opening the webpages to open a ticket etc, if you could open / edit them within the application that would be pretty cool and make things a little easier, so instead of a simple alert system its a proper ticket manager 

Hımm.. This feature request impossible. Because WHMCS ticket respond, ticket close etc. process complicated. This processes make WHMCS only. WHMCS Database damage to be any errors.

Is it possible to get the souce code so i can have a look? 
im trying to learn more desktop languages would be fun to have a little play 

Do you share my QWHMCS source ?

Hımm.. This feature request impossible. Because WHMCS ticket respond, ticket close etc. process complicated. This processes make WHMCS only. WHMCS Database damage to be any errors.

Is it? I agree it would need some testing with a dummy WHMCS to ensure it doesnt break anything, but all it would be really is basic database INSERTs and UPDATES?

Would love to have a go at trying ;)

Do you share my QWHMCS source ?

Do you mean would i release my own edits?

If so no i wouldnt (unless you were happy for me to do so, with permission) at the moment my only intent would be to see how it works and if i could learn how to program enough to add some kind of basic function of my own to it, also perfectly happy to give you any changes i make if you wanted to put them into a release :)

Thanks,

Dan

Is it? I agree it would need some testing with a dummy WHMCS to ensure it doesnt break anything, but all it would be really is basic database INSERTs and UPDATES?

Would love to have a go at trying ;)

Okay. The most recent at the time in this feature of the program on the add.

Do you mean would i release my own edits?

If so no i wouldnt (unless you were happy for me to do so, with permission) at the moment my only intent would be to see how it works and if i could learn how to program enough to add some kind of basic function of my own to it, also perfectly happy to give you any changes i make if you wanted to put them into a release :)

:) Okay. The most recent is also the source codes my wiki add.

cPanel?

SQL Services >> Additional MySQL Access Hosts

Important: Users must login to their cPanel and enter the mysql manager before these additional hosts will become active! If you would like to activate them on all users account's after you have made the changes, Click Here!