Firefox Footer Problems

InterWebUK

I am having problems in firefox displaying my footer incorrectly in WHMCS part of site.

If you look at http://www.i n t e r web d i r e c t.co.uk (didnt want search engines picking up this question) you will see footer is displayed fine in IE7 and Firefox, but if you add /billing at the end or go to support center, you will see that in IE7 its ok, but firefox its not, so has to be something with WHMCS.

I am having problems in firefox displaying my footer incorrectly in WHMCS part of site.

If you look at .... (didnt want search engines picking up this question) you will see footer is displayed fine in IE7 and Firefox, but if you add /billing at the end or go to support center, you will see that in IE7 its ok, but firefox its not, so has to be something with WHMCS.

Your main site has the DOCTYPE as html 4.01, and the billing section is xhtml 1.1 transitional. Some of your code needs tweaking. It might help you to check your code using http://validator.w3.org/ Try checking both of your site sections and you will see what I mean. Once you have fixed your coding errors, it will be easier to troubleshoot.

Hi, thanks both for your replies, I have added the code above to style.css and still not seem to have done anything.

What do you guys reckon, shall I change doctype to html 4.01 or xhtml as whmcs main page showing 1000+ errors with my code, would take a long time to fix? Whats best?

Thanks John