Successfully using Elavon's "Virtual Merchant" payment gateway?

anthill

Hi -

We're new to WHMCS and we're trying to integrate WHMCS with our payment gateway "Virtual Merchant" (provided by Elavon (previously Nova).

Is anyone successfully using this gateway with WHMCS?

We've been working with the WHMCS developers (they helped us with a custom gateway module) but it's not working yet and I was hoping to do some of the research about how other's have made it work...

Thanks, Daniel.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any chance you would be interested in sharing this? I am currently with Internet Secure but am not terribly impressed with them and their rates. Knowing a payment module is available just might be the motivation I need to jump ship.

• 1 month later...
I just completed the Elavon gateway for my site, it works perfect.

Ended up using cURL To send the XML to VM, a little work to get set up, but worth it now since it's all integrated.

I'm also with Elevon (Costco / Nova). Care to share your module with the rest of us?

We have recently completed a WHMCS module for Virtual Merchant. Supports all functions (sales and refunds), all data is sent securely, does full AVS and CVV verification, and logs everything correctly to the WHMCS payment gateway logs.

The module has been thoroughly tested. I've actually spoke at length with Elavon's software support group regarding some of the quirks of their Virtual Merchant gateway (Elavon support is great BTW), and extra care has been taken to make sure all data conforms to Elavon's guidelines. As added security you can also configure a secret HTTP REFERER in the virtual merchant settings, and configure the module to match.

Installation is as simple as dropping the module file in place.

We'll be selling this for $99 USD to recoup some of our development costs, which I think is a fair price. I'll be putting up a webpage for the module soon, but in the meanwhile, please message me for more info.

We'll be selling this for $99 USD to recoup some of our development costs, which I think is a fair price. I'll be putting up a webpage for the module soon, but in the meanwhile, please message me for more info.

I think $99 is reasonable as long as any updates you make are included.

Please post your email address so I can contact you to buy a copy.