Proper Kayako LoginShare/SessionShare

nielsenj

It was not designed for nor has it been updated to work with the latest releases of WHMCS or Kayako.

My understanding is the new Kayako version should not have modified the logic behind the functionality of the LoginShare on their end (ie it *should* work with the updated version).

And the new WHMCS version has not changed the way logoffs work so not sure what the issue is.

In short, if you use versions other than what it was designed for you are on your own until i find time to look into the changes or find someone with both updated versions who has it working correctly.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Release!

You must have been burning the midnight oil to have released this great add-on!?

Is there a version number for this Proper Loginshare/Sessionshare 'Add-on'?

Your other add-on's are brilliant! :)

However has anyone found a 'work-a-round' for Kayako 3.50.x and WHMCS 3.8.x?

I find it strange that given 3.4 and 3.3 are some 6 months old, no update has been implemented, as WHMCS is as reliable as ever, and we now have no problems with any of it's features.

3.8.x + 3.50.x or 3.8.x + 3.40.x should be documented by now surely?

May i ask which files from the owned version of Kayako are need to implement this? (something i breifly read on page 1)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does this work will with v4

Seems to, but I have a strange error that I am trying to track down.

Edit: seems to work if you login to WHMCS - but if you try and login to Kayako with your WHMCS details, fail. I guess that's due to the new MD5 passwords?

Edited by XN-Matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We tried yours - and it didn't work and the support to fix it wasn't really able to provide any idea why it wasnt working.

I've submitted an updated to ask for the new version, so we'll see I guess.

New versions are always sent out via our mailing list. I've replied to your email message with some additional questions so I can check why you haven't received the update.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the version available at explovision.net include support for older esupport versions? We are running on an older server with PHP4 and SupportSuite 3.20.x.

We are experiencing the same problems of white pages when using the built in loginshare integrate.php support.

• 3 weeks later...
The LoginShare from explovision.net doesn't work with our v4 install and no replies from support. Not impressed, I'm going to adapt the script in this thread and will repost once it's working.

You cant legally do that since its a commercial script.

You cant legally do that since its a commercial script.

I'm talking about the script posted in this thread, NOT the explovision.net login share which has it's source encrypted anyway. It's very basic stuff anyway so writing something from scratch isn't an issue, the only hard part is the lack of documentation on how LoginShare works so working as someone else's script as a starting point helps when figuring out how to integrate it.