Invoice Emails for subscriptions

FPForum

Is there a way to turn this off? I have a number of customer's who are confused. They setup their hosting account and pay via subscription. Then, a week or so before they start getting reminders. Next thing I know they are contacting me saying "why am I getting this invoice? don't I have a subscription setup?"

How do some of you handle this type of thing? Do you also receive these emails/tickets?

I am sure you mean PayPal subscriptions?

If so I found it is a lot more trouble than its worth. For one of a customer changes or cancels service and doesn't cancel the Subscription at PayPal that customer will be charged on the next subscription. And that adds more "foot work" for me.

I am just now starting to use WHMCS and unless WHMCS handles this differently than other systems, I personally wouldn't mess with PayPal subscriptions.