*Help - Hosting Site Integration with WHMCS

atomise

Hi,

I am setting up a hosting site @ Hostorder.com

I am currently using WHMCS for the clients management and i am wondering if i can create customised product listing page within WHMCS itself.

What i meant is that i could have comparison between packages, with data lifted out from WHMCS database of packages, and they are compared right before customers' eyes in various factors like space/ bandwidth, email etc...

They below each comparison will have their Order Now buttons and etc.

I am to search around but yet find any comparison featured.

Also, where i can truely get a guide on creating a customised product page which like to the billing page too ?

Thanks

Jerome

atomise, I am sure that I have seen something recently along the lines that you require but cannot think for the life of me where? However, I think it might have been for how to achieve the same thing using Joomla.:? I would keep digging and fishing to find out which.

As for the guide? Can't help on that one, sorry but you are asking in the right place although opening a ticket might prove faster on both counts. Best wishes. ;)

What i meant is that i could have comparison between packages, with data lifted out from WHMCS database of packages, and they are compared right before customers' eyes in various factors like space/ bandwidth, email etc...

They below each comparison will have their Order Now buttons and etc.

That isn't hard to write using PHP. I made one for myself (as yet unfinished) that can lift all packages and info from the database to display elsewhere. Haven't had a lot of time lately to work on it (the curse of being in demand), so it doesn't yet have an order button or link per package, nor is it formatted attractively...but the basic script took about 10-15 minutes.