Connect-Hosting

Ditto... I wouldn't even think this would be a useful place to spam as the only people browsing these forums would be potential competitors not customers :)

Not that I would spam in the first place, because as a customer it's a major turn-off - why would I think its good for my business if I refuse to buy from companies who do it?

• 3 weeks later...

There are two types of cheap hosting:

Stupid cheap and competitively cheap.

Stupidly cheap is the kind of package you buy off ebay or a host using some shitty template offering unlimited webspace and bw and support on his magically unlimited hardrives for $0.50/year.

Competitively are hosts that have found a way to keep their costs low, are able to exploit economies of scale (the more you buy the cheaper it gets) and can genuinely price their hosting at say $3/month or something for a basic package.

Its all down to how the host communicates with their client.

In proper english with properly addressed e-mails or "I sell you gig hosting send western money transfer" :P