Design I'm Working On

hi,

this thread is more for opinions than a question.

Currently working on a highly customized theme for WHMCS, i've skinne dit in the past, mainly a quick header and footer job tho to slap it in middle of a page.

Anyways, i've made a theme called Carbon Fiber which you can see here http://www.bouncyservers.co.uk/system/index.php

just wondering what you personally would and wouldnt like if you was a customer, like things ahrd to read an stuff, or if you have any ideas on how to improve that would be great.

All your comments and time much appreciated.

Anthony.

thanks for your replys.

I'm still currently working on it, its taking me a good hour at least to do each page.

icons i will be changing, as of now i'm just sorting the layout and styles out, getting everything in place, then i can move on to updating the icons.

i have also managed to move the powered by section down into my language bar, so just doing a few more updates on previous pages i've done.

Thanks for the info Zorro67, i'll be sure to check that out.

Anthony,

the first thing i'd do is protect the templates from being copied. They are as open as a bride's nightie.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=8783

Obviously some custom icons wouldn't go astray too.

Otherwise good job. Normally i'd say light on dark is wrong, but in your case, they work well.

Keep going.

excellent thank you, never before occured to me about that, created the htacess and its sorted. much appreciated :)

Welcome.

Any reason for putting the serverstatus as public?

not really, i just took the list from inside th {if !loggedin} and used what was already in there.

i will probably remove it from the public list though.

just having trouble customizing the Order page (cart.php) doesnt seem to have a template.